Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dionesio Brazil Passed Away Last February 18, 2012

The Holy Gardens Memorial Advantage



DIONESIO BRAZIL

  February 8, 1959 - February 18, 2012 ; Age, 53


He is survived by her loving wife Rosalinda and childrens Arrianne and Vaniza. They request the pious readers to pray for the repose of the soul of DIONESIO.

His body lies in state at  Rizal Memorial Chapel.

Interment will be on February 22, 2012 at 2:00 P.M.

at 

HOLY GARDENS GREENHILLS MEMORIAL PARK


                     "You are gone but for us you never left. God has you in his keeping We have you in our hearts”



2 comments:

VAN said...

Lord,

In this world of strife
Peace is very hard to find,
But please Lord give me peace
Within my heart and mind;

And let me spread that peace of God
As I go on my way;
So there will be more peace tomorrow
Than we can find today.

In the name of Christ Jesus I pray.
Amen

ayan said...

i love you papa. we will miss u.. may your soul rest in peace..
mahal ka namin.salamat sa lahat.we will never forget you.



from van,ayan ,mel and andrei