Thursday, February 13, 2014

Domingo C. Gemarino Passed Away last February 10, 2014


Domingo Clavel Gemarino
March 18, 1929- February 10, 2014


Let us remember and celebrate the life, love, laughter and labor of
Domingo C. Clavel who joined the Creator on February 10, 2014 and pray for the repose of his  soul.

Let us also offer our prayers and condolences to the members of the deceased family who include Juliana, Hernan, Noeme, Hernane, Jane, Jesrel, Noel, Annabele, John Cedric, John Kenneth, Juliana, Lenita.

Her earthly remains are being viewed at Cagbang Oton, Iloilo City.

Her body shall be committed to the Lord on February 22, 2014 at 2;00 P.M.

at

Holy Gardens Oton Memorial Park



'' Even everyone that is called by my name; for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; Yea, I ave made him.''

0 comments: