Friday, September 9, 2011

So Lovingly Remembered....

Tributes for Life

How do you want to be remembered comes at the crowning ending point of our life?

 Just to be wrapped in burlap and thrown into the sea or river; to be buried in a nondescript place and to be overcome with grasses and vines later on?

You worked so hard to build an illustrious career and a remarkable life and its all going to end this way?

Is there a better way to remember you by how you lived/ever walked on this earth?  Because when you are gone you are gone....

Why do not consider Holy Gardens Memorial Park, where both the lots, the service and the tributes strive to capture that moment as you are lovingly remembered....

At Holy Gardens Memorial Park, the lot and this site will make sure you are "So Lovingly Remembered."

1 comments:

Holy Gardens Calapan Memorial Park said...

When I am gone, I would like people who were became part of my life and whom i have touched their lives when I am still alive is to visit me in the best & beautiful place. A place that is so serene and peaceful and fully landscaped. A place where I worked and where I earned money for my family. And where else in the Philippines can they see that kind of place? It is Holy Gardens Calapan Memorial Park.

When I'm gone, I would like to see people: my family, friends, colleagues and people who were so close to me visiting me at HGCMP. Experiencing how we celebrate November 1. Seeing my daughter, fully grown woman with her own family being part of the Candle Lighting Ceremony expressing her deepest love for me by offering a prayer for my soul. That is how I want to be remembered by my family. I wanted people to say: She's a great woman, able to prepare something for herself.

I want to be remembered in HOLY GARDENS CALAPAN MEMORIAL PARK.

AIREEN S. RICAMARA
HGCMP